CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush Remix

r1deforever Views: 1,082
Published: 8 y

Liver Flush Remix

Hi, I have gallstones pain : ultrasound showed nothing so I imagine they are smallish.

Anyway because I really don't like the standard plan this is what I just did:
I don't eat until lunch anyway (skip breakfast) so I thought I would just do it at 12 midday, that gives me about 17hrs gap since the last meal.  At 10am and 11am I took some Epsom Salts.  Then at 12 the olive oil / grapefruit.  And lay on my back for 1 hour.

Now I am up !!!  I did 5 minutes of gentle shaking to see if that would dislodge anything more.

Did I feel something when I lay down : yes, a few small sharp pains quickly after I lay down, then after about 30 minutes nothing else.

So that's it.  1 hour only, super quick.

People always talk about how it is very important to lie down immediately, which I did do. But then that means it doesn't last long. And so after one hour I jumped right back up again and got on with my day !!!

I don't like to do it at 10pm because I spend the entire day thinkng how awful it's gonna be.  I prefer just doing it and getting it done early on.  Also if I eat at 2pm then it's only an 8 hour gap.  Whereas if I do it at 12 midday, it's a 17hour gap since last meal.

Anyway hope it works.

Any comments ???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)