CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Hives are back... I'm so frustrated! Any ideas?

elizabethgerardi Views: 7,240
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,204,349

Re: Chronic Hives are back... I'm so frustrated! Any ideas?

Hi! I had a very similar story. I suffered with Chronic hives for 12 years. I only recently started finding relief. I drink 2 table spoons of Apple cider vinegar a night and drink 4-5 water bottles a day. Since starting this My hives are 98% cleared. The ACV is a miracle. I completely recumbent trying it. If you do, purchase ACV that says "contains the mother" on the bottle. That means the healthiest part of the apple hasn't been removed during processing. Also as a catholic I spent a year praying to st. jude the saint of hopeless cases and things almost despaired of. I prayed he would help me find a cure without having to use any drugs. I was granted a miracle which i truly thank st. jude for. I hope the ACV helps, and if it doesn't and if you are catholic (or open to prayer out of desperation) I reccomend purchasing a St. Jude candle and saying the prayer. Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)