CureZone   Log On   Join
Granny's on a fixed income, maybe...

Views: 2,697
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,312,092

Granny's on a fixed income, maybe...

I'll get back to the clean-up tomorrow.

I've just been clarifying why I'm whistle blowing. Basically I'm just someone who hates to see real posters get taken advantage of, by pharmaceutical sales rep/crisis actors who act like consulting doctors/nurses to tell these poor folks what cartel product they should buy, and buy, and buy. Or worse yet dragged away by those same folks from stuff that actually works, and whining I only talk about one way to get well--which unfortunately is true any more. The zapper with herbs is really about the only thing that works. So I'm whistle blowing to protect them.

I only point out vignettes and fake 'problems' obviously posted only for the sales reps to give their 'advice'. Having tried a lot of those products along the way, I know they DON'T work. I scraped by, but granny or gramps may be on a fixed income and will be in the position of useless Rx or supplements or eating. I guess I'm soooo selfish to care. Evil, too. So count on the little vignette set ups to get annotated most likely--although it is wearying 3 or 4 a day. At least it's not 9 or 10, like it used to be.

Then there are 'newcomers' that sound just like old posters with a new name. And any more those are pretty much the only posters since real new posters are often ignored (no script) or abused.

I don't think there's been a real poster helped here in years, unless one of us few non-employees saw them. And whistle blowing only 'harasses' the employees. That's most likely why I'm not ban.

I'm pretty sure the web master never intended this site to be a whole TV ad for pharmaceutical selling/'doctor' recommended crap where back at the beginning there weren't even Rx forums  (educating *instead of* medicating) and 'new' people weren't posting vignettes after vignette of 'ohhhh I'm sooooo sick', with all the 'symptoms' laid out nice and neat, just like from a textbook or journal and disgusting unnecessary pictures, or 'ohhhh (lastest version) I neeeeeed help desperately' and on and on.

It was a site devoted to anti-pharma stuff. But 20 or so regular employee posters across the years has managed to flip it. I want it flipped back. I want this to be a site where folks get well without big pharma interference---not just sold a bunch of worthless (from MY own experience) supplements and for sure not drugs (which I don't need to experience, thank you).

And notice, just like Nurse Ratchet, this WYAN NEVER says how she's ill--just dispenses 'advice about products' like an evil nurse who's also here to defend her fellow staff apparently. And she makes fun of my education constantly (not that her yapping has any relevence) but NEVER says why she thinks she's qualified to assess such things---no degrees there, I'm sure--- and usually has no idea what she's talking about---just makes up weird twisty stuff and accuses me of saying it. Total manipulation/trying to control.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)