CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mold in my grandparents home - may have lead to 2 deaths?

Views: 2,910
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,230,920

Re: Mold in my grandparents home - may have lead to 2 deaths?

I read that mold poisoning killed an actor and actress they were not old, mold is serious it can destroy your health and destroy your life. I realize you posted this a while ago,
Dizziness and bumping into thing and forgetting things not being able to recollect words,  is just a couple things mold can do it it it gets worse heart ,wheezing ,sinus issues, light and sound sensitivity, multiple chemical sensitivity full body aching, seizures, coma,psychiatric issues, heart attack , cancer and death no house, car or work place is worth it . < Black mold can be fatal you cannot wait around to see what happens because if you wait around you could end up with more severe symptoms. It is hard to pack your stuff and put in storage when you on an oxygen tank and in a wheel chair and feel like your mind is not tracking and may even be hallucinating at the point . This not to scare you but to show you the gravity of what you may be dealing with. Plus most of the stuff is contaminated by then anyway so most of needs to be tossed I know some people remediate their homes and they may of had a small problem and it is no big deal they are fine and they can live there but that is because they are not sensitized to it there is a difference, either way I get out

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)