CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Social Anxiety and Bad Breath, how are going to deal with it tomorrow, Easter Day?

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

abnormalgirl Views: 1,418
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,732

Re: Social Anxiety and Bad Breath, how are going to deal with it tomorrow, Easter Day?

I beg anyone on here a real effective cure for bad breath.

I'm so fed up and disappointed with having bad breath. I' have become antisocial and isolated at my job and life.

Can't stand people offering me gum, covering noses when i talk, or moving away from seats when sitting next to me.

I've tried many things and spent so much money and I still have the bad breath. I feel hopeless. I tried supplements, thera breath, salt water gargling and rinsing, coconut oil pulling, oral probiotics, peroxide rinsing,food combining, apple cider vinegar upon rising and throughly day, and so much more and yet it's frustrating to still have bad breath. As if nothing works on me.

If anyone knows of a real effective cure that actually works. Please I beg for your help and let me know please.

Right now I'm trying dr Brenda Watsons tips on probiotics and enzymes and I begun using her products but I still have bad breath. I'm also taking Hcl Betsine after meals. Bc I might have silent acid reflux due to low acid in stomach. Yet I drink apple cider vinegR for this issue. And even this cider hasn't been able to take away bad breath. If following Dr Watsons tips don't work. Then I'm really screwed and condemned with bad breath forever. Nothing works. What is it. ? A curse. ? I prayed for a miracle. But no success. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)