CureZone   Log On   Join
Pseudomonas, para cleanse, suffering, help!

pinknika Views: 2,189
Published: 8 y

Pseudomonas, para cleanse, suffering, help!

Recently diagnosed with pseudomonas infection in GI tract, via stool sample. Decided to go on a para clease & bowel along with others later to do a complete cleanse. Purchased at Dr. Clark Store. Yesterday, DAY 2 fatigue, runny nose, minor aches, slight sore throat. Possibly a cold. Today DAY 3 severe aches & pains, high fever, mucous from throat that is YELLOW and my sore throat is killing me. Nose is running like a faucet and blowing yellow mucus intermittently with clear. Feels like I've been hit by a truck. I'm miserable, I'm considering stopping. Did I contract something and just by coincidence at the same time I started doing the cleanse? My boyfriend was sick, "allergies, runny nose, itchy eyes" for a week, no fever, no sore throat, felt fine most of the time except for the "allergies" is this bad timing or what? I usually spring back from colds & stuff in 24 hours. I'm getting worse and I feel like I'm suffering. I have to travel the day after tommorow 12 hours round trip for a few days. I need to feel better. This sucks. Please advice anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)