CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turmeric causing Herxheimer reaction?

Views: 9,460
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,709

Re: Turmeric causing Herxheimer reaction?

I know that this is an old post, but I wanted to support LittleWhiteDove and let others know that turmeric does work for candida. I decided to take turmeric for it's anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. What i found out looking at my stools and doing an image search on Google that I had candida, after taking about a tablespoon full of turmeric in "golden milk" for 3 days and beyound. Now the candida stools are not apparent anymore, but what I have had is a headache from the base of my neck to my eyebrows. It's a low grade headache which NSAIDS are not helping. I feel cranky and irritable and extremely tired. My husband says that I look tired despite having gotten 8 hours sleep for three nights in a row. I slept all yesterday and still had a full night's sleep. I appreciate the above reminder to consumer a lot of water. Which I will do. I will also take psyllium fiber to help move the bowels.

thanks for the post!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)