CureZone   Log On   Join
My pancreas ultrasound PIC ... Need help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Stephy79 Views: 554
Published: 8 years ago

My pancreas ultrasound PIC ... Need help

Hello All !

Edit : forget about it.... It seems not to be my pancreas but my gallbladder .....

I dont have a diagnose yet.... So hopefully i have nothing serious at all... But being the person i am, i m driving myself nuts reading every bit i can find ...

2-3 days ago i ve had a little piercing pain in my liver area... Not continuously but every now and then. Nothing extreme.. Just some discomfort...

Since i am working for an internist i ve asked him yesterday what it might be... liver stones ???? So he did an ultrasound.. But i ve had eaten already (cornflakes) and he said its best to do ultrasoound on an empty stomach with a !full " pancreas...

So that said... He wasnt quite sure of what he saw (or he didnt wanna tell me yet)...

He started the ultrasound and was like ... OOOOH whats that.... And told me to inhalte and keep my breath... I did so and he showed me some stuff on the screen... I couldnt even tell what the pancreas was....

He said it couldnt be a stone since it doesnt throw a shadow (hope that makes sense in english)....

Then he called it a POLYP ... And said we have to do another ultrasound next week when i m having an empty stomach.....

That wil be next week on thursday since ther are holidays now...

Now my question is simply.... Can someone of you just tell me what my ultrasound pic means ? Like..at least where the "polyp" is located? Head? Body? Tail? Coz i cant tell at all where what is ...

Second ... The little numbers at the side mean the polyp is 1 cm big or even less? Or what does the colour white / light bue etc mean ?

http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3198-178.html

I hope u can see it somewhat clear and it makes more sense to you than it does to me.

Thx in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)