CureZone   Log On   Join
Eye Eczema, Miserable!! Please Help!

Views: 2,788
Published: 8 years ago

Eye Eczema, Miserable!! Please Help!

I've always had clear skin, barely breaking out since I was little. I'm in high school now, and I noticed about 2 months ago I had a cut under my eye and it would kind of sting to put on concealer, but nothing noticeable or bad at all. Then, one night I used these pomegranate face wipes (CVS brand) and my eyes inflamed and it stung and hurt bad, and for some reason I used them two nights in a row. After that, I developed inflamed and dry, flakey skin that didn't go away for days. It was all red under my eyes and below my eyebrows and it was inflamed and flakey and very noticeable. I finally started using hydro-cortozone cream and that helped made it go away, but and in a span of about three weeks sometimes it would come back a little and sometimes my skin would be clearer then ever. Today, I woke up and it was back to it's worse state (I stopped using the cream a couple days ago because I didn't want to overuse it). I thought it might be eczema but I wasn't sure because I've never had it before, and it doesn't usually itch too much. Is there any way to cure it forever? Have you had this issue? It's making me miserable and i have no clue what to do I hate it so much I can't begin to explain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)