CureZone   Log On   Join
Facial bloating

BloatedFace Views: 809
Published: 8 y

Facial bloating

Hi guys, I really need help! I'm trying to make this as short as possible.

I suffered from anorexia for a few years and overtime... I started to get REALLY awful facial bloating... To the point where my entire face would look SO distorted, bloated and fat... I had this very skinny body and this huge face, even under my jaw was filled with water where it almost looked like I had a double chin! The more weight I lost, the WORST the bloating got. Some days I woke up and my face looked normal and thin, and then other days it would look so fat and bloated, even my eyes would get puffy.

So this horrible symptom ultimately helped cure my eating disorder. I realized staying thin was no longer worth the bloated face that it came with. So for the last two years I've been eating more, but still LESS then your average person. However, whatever I ate, my body just STORED, so I picked up FIFTY pounds in 2 years eating way less then your average person.

My digestion and constipation issues only RECENTLY started getting better but the bloated face thing still happens. :(

Has anyone with anorexia dealt with this bloated face thing? Has anyone with this disorder RECOVERED? I need to KNOW exactly how many calories I should be consuming, how much I need to be eating and what I need to do to recover my body 100% to stop this facial edema for GOOD.

My digestion has gotten better, my stomach doesn't bloat as much and for as long as it used to after eating but this facial bloating thing still occurs and it's destroyed my entire life.

Someone please give me some advice, and if you went through this and recovered, did the abnormal bloating stop?

My plan is to gain however much weight as I need to to stop this abnormal bloating and for my body to function properly again... And then I want to lose the weight in a healthy way where I don't have to starve myself. But I can't start the journey only until my body is 100% recovered and this facial edema is a sign that it's still damaged.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)