CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anything else I can do?

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,486
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,292

Re: Anything else I can do?

Have you checked your stomach function? That is almost certainly where your problems begin because if your stomach function is deficient then you will not be digesting your food properly which will provide a nice food source for candida.

Plus if your stomach is compromised then candida could be sharing a home inside a biofilm from there it can disperse.

That would be the source of your leaky gut and why you feel like shit. It's not candida that you need to destroy, it's a biofilm and bacteria in your stomach and once that is gone, candida will not be a problem. Candida can share a biofilm with gram negative bacteria!

That is why you have failed to beat it.

Also leaky gut puts an enormous strain on your immune system and liver and often causes low white cell counts and abnormal liver enzymes. Poor stomach function ie hypochlorhydria can cause protein deficiency which will compound your problems.

Are you constipated? It's common with leaky gut as it leads to a deficiency of choline/phosphatidylcholine because it all gets used up. If the oxy stuff is taken to move your bowel, I would replace it with lecithin which will loosen your bowel and also improve your liver function and provide important fatty acids for your cell membranes. Increase until your bowel is soft & nice and easy to move. It might take a fairly high dose. I was taking 12 teaspoons twice daily. That was made from powdered sunflower lecithin 100grams blended into 500ml of water. 5ml spoons. A warning - taking too much can cause diarrhoea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)