CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long battle with parasites- what kind and anyone with similar experiences?

Views: 1,907
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,308,787

Re: Long battle with parasites- what kind and anyone with similar experiences?

Absolutely right on, skyblid.

It is primarily the medical minions here in the US, spreading the pharmaceutical cartel 'gospel'. That's because the US is home to most of the cartel companies, and it provided them a secure financial power base, not really available else where. But taking over the 'health' field world wide has always been a goal.

I was lucky I stumbled on to Dr. Clark's work early on here. Back 14 years ago she was recognized as the pioneer and successful researcher she was and her medical devices, the sycrometer and zapper were held in much higher regard than now where the cartel minions are constantly attacking the zapper's (especially) effectiveness and safety and anything else they can dream up to drive people away.

Anyway, I did her deparasiting protocol and started regaining my health immediately, so I knew I was on the right track---plus it was a whole different take on 'disease' than what was being fobbed off on us by those cartel medical minions. I knew their crap didn't work so the idea of a whole different approach was exactly what I was looking for. I was right.

It's the 'elite' asshats to blame for the agenda to rob and kill us slowly with 'disease' while dangling money making false hope in front of us if we just buy more of their useless crap. But it's us too, being too freakin' lazy to do our own homework and discover this. You are probably just as smart about your own body as ANY of them, but it's so much easier to just go to the minions and get a pill to hide the symptoms and accept their lame excuses as to why it doesn't work to cure things.

Dr. Clark was a pioneer trying to fight that humongous lie that is the basis for modern 'medicine'. But she was about the only one brave enough. Any medically trained person is either too brainwashed or scared.

The AMA destroy any who won't fall in line with their version. (People lost their license to practice permanently just for mentioning the benefits of chiropractic back before three chiropractors took them to court and sued the heck out of them--and WON). Dr Clark was one person, with some powerful friends, but no doctor would risk their necks to stand behind her and lose everything. The AMA is the ruthlessly controlling organization for the 'elites' and they take their job seriously.

Let the squealing begin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)