CureZone   Log On   Join
How would you deal with enforced chemo treatment on your child, and against your will?

loquat1 Views: 484
Published: 8 y

How would you deal with enforced chemo treatment on your child, and against your will?

I couldn't agree more with this bloke:

Marian (March 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM) – You’d better believe it chuck. You obviously haven’t seen TTAC – A Global Quest. I don’t recall the episode in question, or the name of the guy concerned, but his personal testimony was more than credible, and it was all he could do to hold back the tears while he recounted the whole sorry episode in horrific blow-by-blow detail. The only thing that saved him from completely breaking down in front of camera was regular breaks to sip from an over-sized paper cup of what appeared to be some kinda soda pop. Neat Scotch might have served him better under the circumstances considering the level of distress in evidence as he recounted his story, but I guess the deleterious effects of a stronger drink might have rendered him unintelligible by the end of his ‘piece to camera’.

But seriously, I don’t think Ty would have stooped so low as to fabricate such a story simply to prove a point, and if it was all faked, the guy deserves an Oscar in any event. I don’t recall all the details of his experience of the enforcement wing of big pharma, but if memory serves, the story revolves around his daughter’s forcible treatment at the hands of an oppressive state bureaucracy, which included (inter alia) the threat of her abduction if he resisted their ‘intervention’. He could not ignore their threats, which of course were backed by the force of law. Thankfully, his daughter survived the trauma of her forcible poisoning by them thanks to the timely administration of some alternative protocols. But for the detox benefits afforded her by these protocols, she could well have ended up as just another statistic of ‘the system’.

If the poor girl had died at the hands of these butchers, do you seriously imagine for one moment that it would occasion much more than a raised eyebrow, or that a single person would be held accountable for her death? Because if you do, then you should consider the possibility that it might be you who is in denial here. But if she died in a Mexican hospital that practiced any of the many alternative treatments, just watch the state apparatus go into overdrive as soon as her body was repatriated in an attempt to prosecute her parents on the grounds of child neglect. Please, this is rank hypocrisy on a monumental scale, and it must not be allowed to stand. The death toll by now from these so-called ‘treatments’ must number in the hundreds of millions at least. How many more must die before this insanity is brought to an end?

What an articulate & intelligent response to a cynical post. If you want to see more of the discussion, you'll find it here:

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/medical-kidnapping/#comment-1871

Yeah, ok, you got me. Caught red-handed blowing my own trumpet again. I need #461 to cut me back down to size again. Where are you chuck? We missed you.

EDIT: I've since been reliably informed that the father's name is Todd Jones, from Alaska. Amazing that Big Pharma's long arm even reaches as far as Alaska. They won't rest until the whole world is forced into submission to their toxic meds. The revolt against their hegemony is long overdue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)