CureZone   Log On   Join
macro-adenoma

fameshow Views: 1,715
Published: 8 y

macro-adenoma

Can ANYBODY please help? I have a MACRO-ADENOMA (2.8cm) Benign tumor on my Pituitary Gland, diagnosed a year ago.
I’m a male, late 40’s, who maintains a healthy life style with fruits and vegetables with little meat (no red), digestive enzymes, probiotics and alkaline water.
I don’t smoke or drink alcohol, nor consume processed foods, starches, coffee, sugars, nor drink soda-colas, either. No deep fried, junk or fatty foods either. Removed my dental silver fillings and
done ALL POSSIBLE CLEANSES (Dr. Clark and many more).

I've taken several paths (Ayurveda, Chinese herbs /Acupuncture, etc) and nothing seems to work.
Even though it's benign, it's giving me a hell of problems: i.e: Critically low levels of testosterone, High PSA prostate levels (9). I was also diagnosed with "Osteopenia" which is the step before Osteoporosis due extremely low release of hormones into my bones. (L3,L4,L5 vertebrae are pretty low in minerals), even though I supplement with minerals, it's not even near normal levels.
"
It's NOT considered a "Prolactinoma" due that t's only 10 points above normal.

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GLADLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks a lot in advance and many blessings to ANYONE who replies!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)