CureZone   Log On   Join
This is where WhoAreYouNormally gets to be very deceptive

parazapper Views: 1,135
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,305,444

This is where WhoAreYouNormally gets to be very deceptive

>- is that if you don't buy a zapper then you are a pharmaceutical shill

You are wrong in that respect. There are many who do not need and may never need a zapper. It is only the ones who may benefit from such that even needs to consider a zapper. They should receive fair and accurate information from those who have actually experienced such usage, not attacks from those who have not bothered to at least try.

>- I have posted a few times about the $10 dollar zapper

I have also posted many times that there are actually more than one $10 zapper and that there is a big difference between them. But at that, the $10 zapper is only a single frequency zapper with the equivalence of a pea shooter when compared to some of the better products. Yes, the $10 zapper works against the flu and a few other things but if you are at war with a serious microbial problem, what do you really want? A pea shooter? Or, something far better?

>- How does one save money by shelling out almost $450?

So, if all you want to do is to save money, either buy the $10 zapper or just do nothing. However, some things are far more important than saving money or being cheap. There are competitors with zappers selling for as much as $1500.

>- if you actually believe Clark then the expensive zappers will make Tapeworms worse.

NO, Dr. Clark did not say that. She said that her basic zapper could have that problem. There were no zappers that were even similar to ParaZapper available when she wrote her books.

>- So not ony are you out $419

This is where WhoAreYouNormally gets to be very deceptive. ParaZapper provides and honors a 30 day money back guarantee on all of its zappers. No, shipping is not included in the price.

>- I hope people are not being fooled by these people.

First, It looks like WhoAreYouNormally sure does have an agenda to push users away from even trying the best zappers ( although WhoAreYouNormally has never tried them ) and certainly encourages them to try the cheapest versions that are least likely to be helpful.

If this is the kind of person who you want to get advice from, that is actually fine with me. Everyone has to make their own choices in life. But, I do think that everyone should be able to hear both sides of the issue rather than one persons narrow minded agenda. That is why the debate forum is here, so that people can hear both sides.

Of course, you should also know that when I zapped, my Tapeworms did not scatter and that I did pass them out dead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)