CureZone   Log On   Join
My Experience with Fluconazole

SuperWoman29 Views: 3,547
Published: 8 y

My Experience with Fluconazole

I said I would eventually try it. Thank goodness my insurance covered it because I will never touch Fluconazole again. I got my doc to prescribe me 100 mg for 7 days. I was cautious from the get-go, so I cut the pill in half. An hour later I collapsed on my bed and slept for an hour. When I got up I thought I was ok - until I ran to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea. After that I was even more tired and did nothing that night. I was barely able to eat - just lost my appetite.

The next day I woke up thinking I was ok. Then the fatigue kicked in. Then the nausea. BAD nausea. It takes a lot to make me throw up, but I almost did. Later, oh the muscle aches. Right now it's fatigue and muscles aches from hell. I just want this crap completely out of my system ASAP.

I'm glad I tried this drug though because I've been meaning to for months. Now I can check it off my list. Unless something is guaranteed to work (nothing is), it is not worth the herx. I will stick to Nystatin and natural antifungal. They may not be solving much, but at least I am able to function.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)