CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleanses for Hypothyroid and Adrenal Fatigue with severe Chronic Hives?

BlueHope33 Views: 2,693
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,301,656

Re: Cleanses for Hypothyroid and Adrenal Fatigue with severe Chronic Hives?

Thank you Grizz for your response!

I had a feeling that my doc didn't get it quite right and it makes sense about the iodine. I will definitely start on that after I take the co-supplements for a couple of weeks.

My hives have been quite the head-scratcher for me, literally. I thought for the longest time that it had to be an allergic reaction to food, drugs, perfumes, etc. I tried the Elimination Diet and slowly narrowed down the possibilities. I thought for a bit that I was allergic to garlic of all things. My husband would tease me that I was a vampire. But it turned out that I am not allergic to garlic. Thank goodness, I love garlic! My continued research led me to believe that it was candida and the hives I was experiencing was because of either flare ups or die offs. Lately, I have started to believe that my hives are linked to my liver. It makes sense because when I was in my 20's I was not very nice to my liver by drinking a little too often and smoking cigarettes. I am paying for the sins of my youth now.

I tried Colloidal Silver for about a year, but it really didn't give me much relief. When I first started seeing my current doc in Oct 2014, he looked me over and immediately asked me if I had been taking Colloidal Silver . When I asked him how he could possibly know that, he told me I had a noticeable blue tint to the white of my eyes. I was shocked because I was only taking 2 tablespoons daily as well as using it topically.

I will find my last blood test results and see what my D3 level was and thanks for the info on the at home D3 testing.

I appreciate you posting all the hyperlinks. You gave me even more avenues to continue researching. Knowledge is power, right? I will keep you posted with my progress and any information I may find.

Thanks again for everything!

BlueHope

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)