CureZone   Log On   Join
I did the master cleanser twice, and never experienced...

Views: 685
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 229,961

I did the master cleanser twice, and never experienced...

Huh, I did The Master Cleanser twice, and never once experienced anything like that. After drinking a quart of salt water, there was no holding it in. You have muscles of Iron, or a plug, or what?? And why in the world would you drink that and not plan on being near a toilet??

And what about the cayenne pepper you should be taking. I went for 19 days the first time, 10 days the second, and yes, you really need the pepper to keep your metabolism boosted.

And the cleanse detoxs exceedingly well. I'd guess if you're not one of the fear mongering employees bent on scaring the heck out people and driving them away from trying this, then it's toxins.

It takes a while to clear those, but The Master Cleanser is one of the easiest, from my experience. Depending on the toxin (or probably toxins), it will do stuff like what you describe putting a strain on your liver. But for it to be this bad, you were horribly toxified, and this is the best thing for you to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)