CureZone   Log On   Join
Healed Deadly MRSA Infection with Colloidal Silver !

grizz Views: 352
Published: 8 y

Healed Deadly MRSA Infection with Colloidal Silver !

Healed Deadly MRSA Infection and Saved My Friend’s Leg from Amputation!

“I have a dear friend who is well over 500 pounds. My car is the only one that he can ride comfortably in AND tow the trailer with his enormous electric chair. For that reason, I am the one that takes him to his VA appointments (105 miles away) and his doctor appointments (45 miles away).

He suffered from MRSA in bedsores on his leg that had not healed for 8 years. At a doctor appointment, his doctor said we needed to think about amputation of his lower leg to keep the MRSA at bay. I expressed concern that if we couldn't heal his bedsores, how would we be able to heal an amputation. I was told that the MRSA was not colonized directly below the knee and the skin would heal there. But I was skeptical. I also didn’t know how he would handle anesthesia because of his size and inability to lay down flat for any length of time.

So I asked the doctor to let me try something for one month and he just said, "At his point we have nothing to lose except his leg." He said he was going to call in a prescription for another high strength Antibiotic (Zithromax). History showed us that as long as he stayed on the Antibiotics , the progression of the MRSA would slow down. But within two weeks of getting off of it, he would get very ill again.

As we drove home, I explained my Colloidal Silver idea to my friend. This was on a Thursday, I believe. I gave him a quart of silver to drink and a quart for his wounds. I told him to take a "drink of approximately 1/4 cup" twice a day. I also asked him to have his home health nurse (who'd been working with him for years) to soak the bandage with it when she redressed his sores.

On Monday, he called the doctor’s office to find out why they hadn't called in the Antibiotics . The nurse got on the phone and asked why he wasn't in the hospital. The doctor had assumed that he was going directly to the hospital when we left his office. The nurse told my friend that he needed to get to the hospital right away as the blood work done in the office at his last appointment showed he only had days to live!!!!

He called me and we rushed over to the hospital and you know what we found? NO MRSA! The doctor couldn't believe it. Over the next few weeks, the home health nurse saw his wounds closing up. She was amazed that the skin was granulating again.

Then, my friend got sick and lightheaded. The newest exam showed that the dosage of his current hypertension meds were too high. I told my friend to lower the BP meds but stay on the silver. His daughter and son in law started reading the propaganda on Silver and convinced him to stay off of the silver and took it away from him. Within two weeks, he was hypertensive and sick again. Back to the hospital in ICU.

I am happy to report that he still has his leg, is on a weight loss program in a nursing home, and he has lost over 80 pounds and will be coming home WITH HIS LEG!!! Once home, his nurse can start soaking the bandages and dressings in silver and I have no doubt that it will heal the rest of the way.

It only took 4 days for his blood work to go from system-wide Septicemia with MRSA to "No Detectable Infection".

I wish we could work on his sores but I have to get him out of the medical facility as they won’t let me put anything on his bandages and dressings. However, the sores are now wrapped by the doctor in a special silver-impregnated dressing. So I know the Dr. understands that silver helps. They just will not let me soak his dressings. Hospital policy.

I have several friends that use a nasal spray bottle of silver to inhale silver when they feel a sinus infection starting. I also spray it on my kid’s scrapes. I put a 1/4 cup in the washer to keep my towels from sour smells. I put it in my chicken’s water to keep them well. My friend is giving her daughter silver to help with her eczema. I haven't seen her but her husband said it was working and asked for another quart yesterday.

I did NOT get an H1N1 vaccination for myself or my children. As a paramedic, I have a pretty good immune system and will trust silver to take care of any infections that I get exposed to. It is documented that it killed the systemic MRSA, worked topically on the MRSA-laden bed sores, AND lowered his need for hypertensive meds. I am a believer!!!! Actually, I don't just "believe" in it, I KNOW it works!”
-- Gina
http://www.thesilveredge.com/mpgtest.shtml#.VqUMT1UVikp

More about Colloidal Silver :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wfnslQKQDd3i3ZK5B6jnW2cPv_0QnCTNstWF5trl_hc/edit?usp=sharing

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)