CureZone   Log On   Join
CDSA 2.0 Stool Test results in. Help would be appreciated

cdny170 Views: 2,883
Published: 8 y

CDSA 2.0 Stool Test results in. Help would be appreciated

Finally received results after months of searching for a doctor to give me the test. I have an appointment with him in a month because he is very busy but i would love to get a head start on healing my gut. If anyone knows how to read my charts i would love to hear your input.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Leaky_Gut/FullSizeRender.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Leaky_Gut/FullSizeRender_1_.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Leaky_Gut/FullSizeRender_2_.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Leaky_Gut/FullSizeRender_3_.jpg

real quick overview of myself
For as long as i can remember ive had terrible digestion. My stomach would make crazy noises that made me not even want to go to school. Fast forward to a little over 3 years ago now is when my health started rapidly declining. I had/have constant brain fog, depression, anxiety, vertigo, a feeling of being on a trampoline.. About 2 years ago herniated disc in my neck and then what i thought in my lower back which ended up being Sacroilitiis(read further). The tendons on the inside of my ankles flared up so severely i became wheelchair bound for a year . I received double reconstruction surgerys on both feet bc of my diagnosis of CMT when i was younger. After this and continuis pain i told my surgeon i wanted MRIs of my Lumbar ( started doing my own research) This is when i was diagnosed with Sacroilitiis and AS. My stomach has since become even worse. Im back on my feet but in constant pain and discomfort.
Sorry that became way longer than i wanted but felt like i should cover most areas lol.

:along with noises of stomach, also diahreah, constipation, irregular.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (2)