CureZone   Log On   Join
Bentonite Information and Special

glaxony Views: 1,306
Published: 8 years ago

Bentonite Information and Special

After reading Parasite Rex and learning how Parasites control the hosts behavior, it wouldn't surprise me to learn the critters living on peoples bodies, like demodex and scabies, have the ability to control who people are sexually attracted to, so they can expand their colonies, and keep their populations diverse.

I spent a whole lot of money buying face mite cream from China to get rid of demodex acne before I learned that I could buy sulphur cream on Amazon, and it is made in Texas, and it's a whole lot cheaper, and just as effective, if not even more so.

The first time I went after face mites and got rid of them all, as soon as my face was free and clear, people started wanting to put their cheek against mine upon greeting me!!! That never happened, of course, when I had zits on my face.

But if your skin looks clean and clear people want to touch you. Guaranteed. Well, every time I let somebody put their cheek against mine, the next morning I would have 2-3 itching red bumps on my face. It was horrible, especially considering how much it cost me for medicine to get rid of those darn things...

So I was ducking and dodging and telling people that I was afraid of catching their face mites. Well of course they all thought I was going nuts because they are all in denial and do not wish to believe they have mites living on their faces. But they do, even if their immune system is strong enough to keep them from getting red itchy bumps when the darn things poop and die off underneath their skin.

Please Lord take me to a heaven where I don't have to deal with nasty infected people when I die. I just spend a long time on the phone with the guy who runs Braunfels Labs and he was teaching me about Bentonite Clay. They are having a sale and the price is going up soon, so this is a good time to buy. Here is the link to order~

Braunfels Labs Betonte from Wyoming

Be sure you get the right kind. It needs to be sodium based, not calcium. And you need to let it soak over night in order to become activated. Just put some clean water in a glass container, sprinkle half a teaspoon on top of the water, let it sit for an hour or two or over night, so it slowly sinks into the water all by itself. Do not stir. After it has had time to absorb the water on its own, then drink it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (2)