CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it possible to fake an HIV test?

mr.bombastik Views: 5,207
Published: 8 y

Is it possible to fake an HIV test?

Hi guys, i would like to know if there is any method to fake an HIV test, i mean if you are positive if there is any method somehow to fake the tests to negative by taking any medication, vitamins or zapping?? The thing is i think im HIV positive, im still waiting for the results of the tests, but the things i didt and the symptoms i have im really certain im HIV positive.... The thing is i have a really good job now and im earning good money but in my job every 3 years when we prolong our contract, they do blood tests to us and also HIV test. I dont know what kind of tests they do but it might be some of the most simple and cheapest one, as we are like 20 000 in the company. I dont want to loose my job, because if i have to go back home it would be a disaster for me as in my country there isvery dificult to get a good job with good salary, and now im traveliong all around the world and i can get everything what is needed for the cure from everywhere around the world, if you knwo what i mean...But i also readed that once you have detected the antibodies in your body, you have it there for the rest of your life..is it true? my next test in the company are going to be in one and a half year, is it possible if i test now positive that if i will take the meds, suplements and use zappoing, to somehowe get a negative results in the next testing in one and a half year? i need some hope :( thank you very much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)