CureZone   Log On   Join
Cant Take Antibiotics/H Pylori?

Leahnc Views: 2,862
Published: 9 y

Cant Take Antibiotics/H Pylori?

I need support/advice with this. I made it 7 out of 14 days on triple therapy for H Pylori. I don't even know if I have an active infection but doctor prescribed anyway based on POSITIVE blood antigen and symptoms. I requested the blood test not knowing that it wasn't a good tool for diagnosis? Stool, Breath or Endoscopy would be better. Anyway I was committed to the therapy and excited to maybe have an answer to my pain. I took Biaxin/Flagyl/Prevacid and felt good until Day 7. I developed mild diarrhea, dry mouth, and awful oral thrush and am feeling very anxious. I immediately decided to stop all meds and treating the thrush with Mycelex Troche. I think the PPI dried my mouth out and sugary foods fed the thrush.. I still take an Acidopholus Probiotic too. Anyone else not able to take Antibiotics

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)