CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oral probiotics? Can anyone help ship them to me?

Views: 2,291
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,288,081

Re: Oral probiotics? Can anyone help ship them to me?

I use tea tree oil. After brushing my teeth I have a small jar of tea tree oil by my bedside, I dip a G-U-M Soft Pick into the bottle of tea tree oil. Then I stick the Soft Pick between each of my teeth. This kills bad bacteria between my teeth, deep in the sockets where the root of your tooth is, and helps your gums to be healthly. Because you dip the Soft Pick into the tea tree oil only a small amount of tea tree oil is left in your mouth, you do not need to rinse your mouth and with such a small amount it is safe to swallow. This has proven to cure gingivitis. My mother is 76 years old her dentist can't believe she has all her teeth and her gums are so healthy. She doesn't share what she is doing because she knows the dentist will tell her tea tree oil is toxic and her healthy teeth and gums are because of an over producted salivary gland which has provided a healthy oral hygiene. Tea tree oil also boost your saliva glands activity. Please read more on the benefits of tea tree oil and good health to you and all the readers. If you are still in need of someone to ship the product you are looking for I would be happy to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)