CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Dr. Mercola's thoughts on Colloidal Silver, with magnified microscopy

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

InCharge Views: 5,163
Published: 9 y

Dr. Mercola's thoughts on Colloidal Silver, with magnified microscopy

Myths about Colloidal Silver

There are several misconceptions out there about colloidal silver. And these myths can lead to more confusion when it comes to choosing a high-quality silver supplement.

Here are what I consider the top five myths about colloidal silver:

• Myth #1: The higher the PPM (parts per million), the more effective the product – In my opinion, what makes a high-quality silver formula is not its PPM, but rather its particle charge and purity
  • Myth #2: Colloidal silver formulas should not be clear – Pure silver colloids should be clear to a pale hue. Darker color is an indication of one or more of the following… certain compounds (salts or proteins)… oxidation… or other impurities. True colloidal silver is clear
  • Myth #3: Elemental (neutral) particles of silver (Ag) are more active than positively charged silver particles (Ag1+) – Some manufacturers claim elemental (neutral) silver particles (Ag) are responsible for colloidal silver’s effects. However, researchers found that colloidal silver’s potency is directly related to its level of positive silver ion (Ag1+) concentration
  • Myth #4: Silver will harm your gut flora (beneficial bacteria) – Taking a high-quality, bio-active form of true colloidal silver that gets efficiently absorbed should leave little to no leftover silver to interact with beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract
  • Myth #5: Colloidal silver will always turn you blue – It’s true that certain silver compounds (salts and proteins) masquerading as colloidal silver may cause argyria (a benign but often permanent cosmetic skin discoloration). But a high-quality true colloidal silver formula (free of salts and proteins) can help steer clear of discoloration effects.

To help you sift through the minefield of silver supplements, I want to introduce you to an extraordinary silver formula – no stone was left unturned.

A Supplement I Never Believed Could Even Be Formulated

Silver Solution Package
Silver Solution is packaged in non-leaching glass bottles to help protect the purity of the supplement.

I made doubly sure that whatever supplement my team found was formulated from high-quality true colloidal silver. They exceeded my expectations with Silver Solution because it…

• Contains bio-active true colloidal silver – What I consider to be the ultimate refinement and purity of colloidal silver with a very low concentration (10 PPM)
  • Is free from salts, proteins, stabilizers, and oxidizing compounds that can potentially contaminant the ingredients
  • Contains the suspension of a high content (96%) of positively charged silver (Ag(n)1+)
  • Comes packaged in non-leaching glass bottles to help lock-in and ensure purity

Colloidal Silver Comparisons

Beyond helping to ensure my own silver particle concentration and dispersion in Silver Solution, we took the use of TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy – using an extremely expensive electron microscope that can magnify objects 100,000x their original size) a step further.

TEM was used to take a closer microscopic look at other competitive products. Over 105 colloidal silver brands from around the world have been analyzed.

With regard to particle concentration, dispersion, color, and purity, here are examples of those analyses that show the comparison with the true colloidal silver used in Silver Solution.

For this chart, samples of product comparisons were selected to show the variety of PPM content available.

SupplementClaim PPMActual PPMpHColorElectron Microscopy – 100,000x magnification
Silver Solution 10.00 10.06 6.68 Clear Mercola Colloidal Silver Solution (Clear)
Product A 10.00 9.55 7.27 Pale Yellow Colloidal Silver Solution A (Pale Yellow)
Product B 30.00 35.35 6.54 Yellow Colloidal Silver Solution B (Yellow
Product C 50.00 74.92 7.35 Bright Yellow Colloidal Silver Solution C (Bright Yellow)
Product D 100.00 101.00 4.24 Clear Colloidal Silver Solution D (Clear)
Product E 250.00 160.50 3.42 Clear Colloidal Silver Solution E (Clear)
Product F 500.00 594.81 8.92 Dark Amber
http://tinyurl.com/j2sqkbr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (7)