CureZone   Log On   Join
PPI/Prevacid Question

Leahnc Views: 2,521
Published: 9 y

PPI/Prevacid Question

Im literally pain free after a few doses of Prevacid 30mg?

For a month Ive had pain under right breast/rib that goes into back between shoulder blades and just an overall fullness feeling in back and under rib. This whole time I was thinking gallbladder because symptoms were worse with meals. The pain wasnt awful, but I felt awful with muscle aches/soreness and more recently bloating and acid reflux. Had right sided sternum pain too which shouldve been a clue?

I requested an upper abdominal ultrasound 2 & 1/2 wks ago which was on Dec 4th - it showed no gallstones, but did show mild fatty liver. I started eating healthier but the discomfort continued.

Yesterday I requested a lab for H Pylori but do not have the results yet. In the meantime started Prevacid 30 mg with immediate relief from the pain/discomfort. At this point Im thinking I have gastritis or some type of ulcer and this is not gallbladder related? I hope this is the end of my search? Any suggestions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)