CureZone   Log On   Join
High dose iodine for tumor?

StephC Views: 1,445
Published: 9 y

High dose iodine for tumor?

Thank you for the add, I'm very grateful! I would like to find an Iodine Literate Practitioner to ask for guidance, but it doesn't appear there are any in Montana. I have a small tumor on my hearing/balance nerve, sitting right up against my cochlea, making it too risky for surgery & the ENT suggests radiation, which carries it's own risks. I really just want it to go away! I'm starting to have more pain I believe that's associated with the little sucker, so now I'm having more fear, & feeling more urgent need to seek help. Can I beat this thing with high dose iodine, do you think? a little background- I am supplementing currently with 4-6 Lugols drops in water in the morning with my thyroid meds Armour for hashimotos. This is a recent switch from both WP Thyroid meds & Tri-Iodine pills. I feel better this last week, like my metabolism has greatly improved. I take cofactors as well, vit b complex, selenium, magnesium, hydrating with water with hymalian salt. I do 5 days on, & take a break over the weekend to flush my kidneys. I did read The Iodine Crisis - wonderful book! so I'm doing that so far. But I'm wondering if a higher dose, maybe a much higher dose, is the way I want to go to try & get at this tumor? Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)