CureZone   Log On   Join
Folliculitis Decalvans Mystery Solved, sugar, coffee, milk, and gluten

Views: 5,620
Published: 9 y

Folliculitis Decalvans Mystery Solved, sugar, coffee, milk, and gluten

I suffered from folliculitis decalvans for 12 years. In those 12 years, I went to visit some of the top dermatologists around the US. None had any good answers, and the recommendation was always to take more/stronger Antibiotics .

In year 12, after becoming immune to my 4th antibiotic, I realized this had to stop. I went to a holistic healer who practices Chinese medicine as well as acupuncture. In addition to the Chinese herbs she gave me, she suggested I cut out sugar, coffee, milk, and gluten/wheat. This is tough to do, but since I was out of options, I followed this religiously for 6 months. I'm not sure which of the items in my treatment helped, but I became completely symptom-free in those 6 months. I've been off Antibiotics for 3 years now!

I've become lazy with my diet, and when I do eat wheat, milk, and other items, I have flare-ups. Western medicine will never admit this is a gut-related issue... I have MDs in my own family that still ridicule me for saying this is what fixed my issue. Just wanted to post this to say there is hope.. I wish I'd known about this 12 years ago, before I lost so much hair, and suffered the terrible consequences of taking Antibiotics .

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)