CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bowel movements

CharlieBoy04 Views: 10,866
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,174

Re: bowel movements

Yes, as you clean yourself out, and I would suggest that you continue to do so for some time, you will see all kinds of things come out of you. I don't know exactly what it is and I don't think there is anyone that does, that I have run across. They have their ideas but don't really know. The stuff of our recent pictures is what I believe the rope worms end up being made up of. And, I believe it is more than just your gut. I truly believe it is systemic and is also in the lymph system. So, that makes it all the more important to clean yourself and live a healthy lifestyle to strengthen your immune system so it can keep you healthy and prevent a re-infection once you have fully cleaned yourself. So, this is a lifelong process!

The reason I believe it is also in the lymph system is because of what has come out of me after I have done some intense infrared sauna sessions. I believe the intense heat generated in my body caused them to exit the lymph and enter the gut and I did a high powered coffee enema after the sauna session and the this is what came out.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_4130.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_4291.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.112 sec, (1)