CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush may have saved my life.

Dave0437 Views: 4,804
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,372,577

Re: Liver Flush may have saved my life.

Hey all,

My Liver Flush has been absolutely life changing.
I was a very heavy drinker and my liver caused me a range of health issues such as decreased energy,headache around the temples, headache behind the eyes especially the right eye, brain fog, prirutis, pain between the shoulder blades (gallbladder issues as well), pain in the right shoulder blade, tightness in both shoulders and neck at night,itching around the groin at night, itchy eyes, dizziness, eye floaters.

I have altered the typical Liver Flush recipe and i have seen even better results and this is one where you can do it everyday as opposed to the traditional Liver Flush which you can only do once a week. I have done 102 Liver Flushes so far passing 3 toilet bowls full of hepatic stones (tan in colour) every night. Recently it is only two toliet bowl full.

This is my version:
(with my version you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner as normal and still see many many stones come out)

Take two "Livaclean" tablets by oriental botanicals when you wake up.
Eat breakfast as normal.

Eat lunch as normal.
Eat 5 apples before 2pm.

Drink a glass of water with 6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar(I drink Braggs brand) at 5pm.
Eat dinner as usual at 6pm.

At 7pm drink 1st glass of Epsom Salts .
At 8pm drink 2nd glass of Epsom Salts .
(pour 3 glasses of water in a jug and 4 tbsp of Epsom Salts )

** I like to eat a toasted cheese sandwich at about 8:30 to get the liver pushing out the stones.
You will pass the stones at about 9-9:30pm.

As you can see it is similar to the Hulda Clark e flush but much more conveniant and just as effective.
Differences are I have added apple cider vinegar, herbal liver tablets, and I dont need to neck Olive oil to see the stones come out.

To reiterate I do this everyday and have done 102 successful Liver Flushes in a row and have seen 3 toilet bowl full of stones every night. I doubt you will see this much as I am an extreme case :)
I like to drink coconut water to remain hydrated during my flushes.

Any questions let me know.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.199 sec, (1)