CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this IBS, please all CureZone-Veternas read, 20 yrs old need help

healthIsAll90 Views: 2,064
Published: 9 y

Is this IBS, please all CureZone-Veternas read, 20 yrs old need help

My stomach issues.

Hello.

I am writing today, because I am feeling very bad about my self, it kinda feels like ive reached the bottom :(

This is my story;
I was in Croatia on my vacation, had a pizza and a hamburger that day, followed by a beer (yeah I eat much, bodybuilder). Approx 30 minutes after this beer, my life took a swing I didnt know at this time, I felt bad, I got fever, the next day I went to the toilet approx 15 times, pooping green-slime, and dirreah.

I didnt visit the doctor because I thought this was going to heal itself, and it did gradually.
After 1 week, I was pooping maybe 3 times a day, but still diarrhea.
After 1 month, I was pooping at a normal rate, finally, but I never pooped the same as I did when I was healthy...

My stool is often loose, not firm, and I feel my stomach working weird at times. I can no longer tollerate milk (even tho I have both genes to break down lactose), and I feel like I am over sensetive to food, a diffrence in the standard daily food intake, can lead to forcing me to the toilet.

My symptoms except the stomach issues: Seborrheic Dermatitis (its killing my confidence) on my scalp and a little bit around the nose, and around my butthole ( sorry for being straightforward ). Tongue has a little bit of this "white patchy" stuff that people claim to be the symptom of a yeast overgrowth.

Now, I need your help, I beg, since I really cant live like this, I look good but I lost my confidence due to the Seborrheic Dermatitis showing red scaly spots on my scalp, I am 20 years old, this started 3 years ago, and I am determind to put an end to this issues.

Is wha im experincing IBS ? Or just some stomach problems cause by yeast overgrowth ?

Ive tried: Ketokonazole schampoo, made things worse since I got thinner hair, hydrocortisone topical ( Locoid ), KETO Diet ( made things much worse, I got the so called "keto-rash" and my seb derm developed, luckily, once I started eating carbs again, the keto-rash was no longer and my seb derm returned to how it used to be.

Thank you everyone who has taken their time to read this, I appreciate it more than you know...<3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)