CureZone   Log On   Join
What Has Helped Me

RuyLopez Views: 457
Published: 9 y

What Has Helped Me

During the last couple of months I have been taking kelp (for the iodine). Two teaspoons a day- with a little bit of cracker biscuit etc to help digest this dry mouthful.

This has had fantastic affect on the psoriasis. I've had quite a bit of clearance.(A few years ago I did about 20 Liver Flushes and got some improvement. I've had Psoriasis for about 18 years and WILL get rid of it)

Another miracle has been organic sulphur. MSM. Six months ago I was extremely arthritic. This has cured it and I have resumed exercising.I would describe this as the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I've been taking 2/3g vitamin C in warm water after the MSM. The MSM protocol can easily be found. There's a good ebook on the subject.

(I also take after breakfast: Zinc, Brazil nuts (for selenium) and two fish oil capsules.These I take five days a week.

I have a pint of distilled water with a about a 1/5 of a teaspoon of borax (for the boron), which I drink over three or four days.

On Fridays I have 50,000 vitamin D3 and 2 Vit K2 capsules.)

With so many variables, it would be difficult to say which is the most beneficial, but for me, it's been the kelp(iodine) and MSM(five days a week). I hope this is useful to someone !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)