CureZone   Log On   Join
Pee so much

eterna156 Views: 924
Published: 9 y

Pee so much

So I been fasting for 1 month on juice, then switch to a another month water fast. Ok on the Water Fast I didn't pee a whole lot. But when I did it was a little at a time and dark. I would practice switching up with 3 days of dry fasting during this period as well.

Now I switch back to juice another 3 weeks in. The thing is, I pee like a race horse, every hour and for 40 seconds each time.

Is this normal, the pee is clear. I been dealing with Reactive Arthritis that came about after a chlamydia infection 6 years back. So my systems down there have been broken for awhile.

p.s. on a side note I think I might be experiencing true hunger since I'm small guy when I started all this and weighing in 95lbs at 5.8"(I look like Christen Bale in that movie the Machinist. I will get this random lump feeling in my throat a few hours out of the day and it is becoming more frequent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)