CureZone   Log On   Join
help!! really high blood pressure after consuming sole water ( natural salt water) please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missris1983 Views: 3,318
Published: 9 y

help!! really high blood pressure after consuming sole water ( natural salt water) please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I need some help FAST!

I was trying the sole water. When i first started I was actually using the Water Cure method by ingesting the salt first on my tongue and then drinking the water. I think i am severly dehydrated though as my anxiety is so bad in the morning, i have adrenaline spikes, and im in constant body pain. Anyway, i decieded to use the sole water method with saturating the water with it.I am using Real Salt natural salt

For some reason after drinking only 1/4 tsp in some water last night, my blood pressure sky rockedted!! i have moderate high blood pressure and the other method was working to help control it. I wills say that before consuming I did drink some magnesium citrate. Did those two things interact to make my blood pressure go so high??? Im on meds too and it actualy overode my medication!

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT TO COME BACK DOWN! and more importantly, i thought the sole water wasn't supposed to drive up you blood pressure!!

Thoughts???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)