CureZone   Log On   Join
Started Urine Therapy and had debilitating heart palpitations after just 1 day.

LymeGreen Views: 1,529
Published: 9 y

Started Urine Therapy and had debilitating heart palpitations after just 1 day.

I used to be a very active healthy adult male. My health has really deteriorated. I seem to be VERY sensitive to anything mineral or electrolyte in supplement form. I'll spare you the details of all of my issues but mostly chronic lyme related debilitating pain and colon issues.

So in trying different approaches recently I was taking MSM sulfur (Not Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ). I was taking about a quarter of what others take and I fell into what I call "the hole". The best way to describe it is a heart herx with some central nervous system toxicity. To be short it feels like you are dying. It takes everything I have to not call 911 but it has happened many times to me.. but each time no less scary.

Got through that so about a week later I decided to try diatomaceous earth to clean out. They recommend 1 tsp twice day. Knowing my sensitivities I started with 1/4 of a tsp 2x a day. Within 2 days.. Again I fell into the hole a scary 2nd time.

A few days later I was experiencing some kidney pain and decided that I would attempt urine therapy. The first couple of swigs went fine. I did the mid stream full cup the next morning and within an hour I fell into the hole again.. this time quite bad. Couldn't work. Lots of heart related sensations. Lasting a few days with this one.. even had an anxious heart sensation waking me up in the middle of the night.

I believe in all of these natural methods of healing. But it seems like my body is too sensitive to accept any of it.. even my own urine? My question is related to the UT b/c I feel it would be the least invasive and I'd like to try it again. Does anyone know of anyone else who has had reactions like this to urine therapy? People seem to be drinking gallons of the stuff. My experience was so scary.. obviously I will have to start slowly again. But please share similar experiences or knowledge. I would like to know if I can go through it or if I have to stop due to danger.

Lastly - There does seem to be a common denominator in all of this: After I "fall in the hole" with a heart herx I find the next few days there is typically white fungus in my stool. Yes.. my guess is Candida but how do you confirm? Could all of these terrible experiences be the Candida fighting back as their environment is changed and it begins to die? Could it be the release of Mercury into my system causing a massive nervous reaction?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)