CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swallowed Crown. READ THIS if you've swallowed your crown!

Zooper87 Views: 28,175
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,021,030

Re: Swallowed Crown. READ THIS if you've swallowed your crown!

I swallowed my crown, too! I had no idea what to do and was clueless as to how long it would take to pass. But I couldn't afford a new one, so the day after I swallowed it, I went about the disgusting task of squishing through my excrement, determined to do this shameful thing until I found it. (I am a thin young-ish woman and I usually have a small bowel movement every morning). I had swallowed my tooth on a Sunday morning. So every day thereafter, I went about squishing through my stuff after my morning poop. After a week passed, I was beginning to lose hope. I was SURE that I must have missed it. Especially after reading on countless medical sites that anything you swallow will leave your body within 48 hours. But then, on the eighth day, HALLELUJAH!! It came out! This was on the NEXT Monday!! So, a FULL eight days after I swallowed my tooth, it finally emerged. I've noticed that several other people who've posted stories of tooth retrieval took around a week as well. So don't give up hope! I am a skinny girl with a fast metabolism who craps every day, yet it still took me eight days to expel my tooth. I'm glad now that I endured this instead of paying five hundred for a new one. It was truly disgusting, but once you get a routine down, it gets easier. Plus, you learn a lot about what actually comprises your poop, so it's helpful to approach it like a scientist or researcher. And, if like me, you poop once every single day, then you still only have to go through the process around seven times (if, also like me, you take around a week, as well). So hang in there and remember that a LOT of others have had to go through this, too. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, haha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)