CureZone   Log On   Join
Thoughts Upon Awakening

glaxony Views: 336
Published: 9 y

Thoughts Upon Awakening

Yesterday upon awakening I could hear a woman moaning. I live alone. It was not me. There was no radio playing. I sleep to the sound of silence and the silence was betraying me. This was not the first time I have heard her moaning. It makes me wonder if women have sex with men who cannot stay in the present moment and keep an erection for them without fantasizing because there is no man who can, or they simply abhor abstinence. Perhaps women have a need to use men and keep their vagina's in shape with exercise until they can find someone who can truly love them and stay on task until the job is done.

Today upon awakening the choices seem very clear. We can either wake up every morning and experience another day of life as a continuation of the nightmare that caused us to awaken. Or we can take life a little more seriously, assume our rightful responsibilities, and transform this god awful mess we've been given into a beautiful dream, unless we take the easy way out and choose to be the slaves of circumstance. The pessimistic me is yelling that one of these options is probably just wishful thinking.

If you lie, steal and pretend for the sake of love all the while declaring that you never even wanted it at all, then you will have to throw it away in a mean-spirited move and cry like a baby who's been hurt by the fall. Choosing to love for bragging rights traps the soul into hiding a truth that can only be known down deep inside. I could go on and on and on, but the world is a stage and life is a play, and I'm not in the mood to write poetry today.

Of course I imagine that I am the only one who should take this personally. All I know is that men and women have to stop using each other, or the species cannot survive. If it is possible, I do. But the concept of polygamy originated with wombman. It was her inevitable natural born right from the very beginning. Men know this. That is why they are so insecure they cannot respect you if you have sex with them, unless you make them pay plenty. Then they will speak the truth and say they could not afford you, instead of spreading lies.

I can hear voices shrieking "That is so mean! That is so mean! How can anybody love you?" But the gift of grace and glory is not what we bargained for. And so love it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)