CureZone   Log On   Join
Constant Moisture Method

windham1983 Views: 3,258
Published: 9 y

Constant Moisture Method

Healed 9000 - see my post in the my original thread about what I've been doing since last Friday. Basically, I've been following your method since Friday night and my lips have never been softer and the build up has been much better.

Question - as you are doing this, do you brush your teeth normally? It seems that if I have some slight build up and I brush my teeth normally that some of the skin gets dislodged...I don't know if that is a good or bad thing but I would usually just gently wipe any excess off with a wet bath towel. Typically, when I'm trying to "let it go" I gently brush my teeth and squirt water in my mouth with a water bottle so as to not disturb anything.

I would love to get your thoughts because when I brush my teeth normally I usually wipe the excess off, but when I'm really careful while brushing my teeth I don't. I just didn't know the best way or what you did during your healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.346 sec, (1)