CureZone   Log On   Join
How to start with parasite free life?

booboosik Views: 1,171
Published: 9 y

How to start with parasite free life?

Hi, I am new to this forum. Recently started researching parasites infestations and cleansing and i am drowning in information. I did a herbal system cleansing for the whole family (2 adults and 2 little kids). But don't know if it worked as i did not feel or see anything. I just did pinx treatment and i definitely had a worm in my stool - a very small one, I think i was just lucky to see it bc i was "looking" for suspicious things. Sorry for TMI. I had treatments as a child (outside of US). I had treatments bc a live worm came out of me and that scared me to death! So i am horrified that something is living in me again, but i have mental capacity now to understand that i need to fight it.

With that said, what do i do next? By reading some posts here, looks like reinfection can happen any time? What would be good reliable resources to start to educate myself on the parasite free life? I don't want to experiment especially with my young kids. I otherwise maintain healthy lifestyle, trying to eat right things, work out, I don't have cravings, indifferent to sugar (i excluded all sugary staff as much as i could). My little girl is on the other hand is constantly asking for sweet, but she is very limited in her choices too.
I will be grateful for any recommendations.
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)