CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Silence in the cancer forum

JesichasHope Views: 2,025
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,190

Re: Silence in the cancer forum

Because we have seen we believe and we want others to know what we have seen. Having seen the pain cancer brings to families it is out of our love for humanity that we try to save others from that pain.

If people think that taking some remedy for 1.99 or free is going to cure something so serious as cancer is absurd. Billions of dollars are made on cancer, because insurance pays for most of it we don't question that doctors are making hundreds of thousands of dollars on you. I know some very good treatments cost the price of a car but I would rather be cured than have a depreciative car. It's all a matter our perceptive.

I hope people will not stop sharing our knowledge and try to help each other. Cancer is becoming one of the most common causes of death today - most is due to the treatments so barbaric they kill you when the disease itself can be cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)