CureZone   Log On   Join
Omega3 oil - can it have LF benefits?

DesertLili Views: 2,505
Published: 9 years ago

Omega3 oil - can it have LF benefits?

Does anyone know or have experience about Omega 3 oil taken on empty stomach? Does it have a Liver Flush effect? Why not if "no"? I am going to do that regularly and don't want to overdo it with combining with OO (Olive-Oil) LF. I am much keener on taking Omega 3, 1-2 tbsp at night on empty stomach, rather than living the Liver-Flush ordeal again.
Also I don't eat much fat, so I never had any bile, liver stones , overt liver problems or sickness with eating fatty food. I actually enjoy fatty food, only being mostly raw vegan - that would be a whole avocado at most, or a handful of nuts - rarely since I also opt for culturizing them, when time is available.

Honestly the last Liver-Flush I did with OO (Olive-Oil) was super overwhelming. I did it as per protocol - with Mg salt before and after. I did have some bile precipitates, but not all that many, and I definitely don't think there were "stones" of any kind, not even cholesterol stones - just that - small drops of bile, which was aggregated and was floating. The down part - I barely slept, and felt like a have a gallon of oil in my stomach. I was moaning the whole night out of heavy feeling, while I usually am quite tenacious regarding any discomfort. I can not even bare to have the smell of OO (Olive-Oil) already 6 months after this. I should mention, that I had about 120 ml of OO combined with 2 juiced lemons mixed together. I gulped it in like 15 sec, because it felt repulsive. I feel sick, just remembering this whole thing ...
Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)