CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help ..

basillee Views: 1,416
Published: 9 y

Please Help ..

Please help or give me advice.

Right now I awake with a swollen jaw, I have a tooth this is abscessed, cracked on the side. went to the dentist they said I should get root canal because the infection was going deep. said no and started eating right to mineralization the tooth. The only thing is i don't have money to get the fermented cod oil or bitter atm. and my diet hasn't been completely free of grains or healthy lately :\

Last night we made spaghetti and the meat was bad. I had dipped bread in the sauce and ate that (don't eat much meat at all) then tried a bite of some and spit it out, it was bad. symptoms of food poisoning all night, still mild. today i awoke with a swollen jaw and sensitive bubble around the tooth. my veins feel pressure. think I have have sepsis/blood poisoning. this is deadly.

I have anti biotics that the dentist gave me but don't want to take them. so right now I'm chewing on garlic and going out to pick lots of pine needles to juice in cold water (no heat) and drinking all the urine I pass (especially the first morning urine too. is there anything else I can do? I'm not afraid to die I just don't want to touch those antobiotics

pine needles are an abundant source of fresh vitamin C. I'm just going to relax and pretend I have ebola, (I would do Vit C + UT) treat it the same as I would with that

please help, thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)