CureZone   Log On   Join
We are the Xyngabo reflected through a prism.

Views: 1,694
Published: 9 y

We are the Xyngabo reflected through a prism.

I'm not exactly sure what happened but here is what I do now. I was 15 years old and I wanted to sneak into my girlfriends room after everyone was a sleep. So I told my parents I was staying the night at a friends house and I did indeed go to their house for a little while. Around midnight I left my friends house and started to ride my bike towards where my girlfriend lived. Shortly after I began my journey, I saw a man walking down the rode that kind of gave me the creeps. As I rode past him he asked me which way it was to the highway, I informed him that he was headed in the wrong direction and that is was about 5 miles behind him. He made some noises that implied he was unhappy.. I continued to ride my bike.

To get to my girlfriends house I had to take a route that was partially on paved rode, then became a dirt road through the woods. About two miles after I saw the man, I came to a part of the trail that required going though a broken fence and then crossing an interstate. In the other side of the interstate was another trail that led to a paved rode. When I reach the pavement, I see a man walking in my direction. Mind you, this road dead ends into this trail and there are not homes for about 300 feet. This guy also gave me the creeps.. but what really creeped me out was when he asked me which way it was to the highway.

Even if the man knew where I was heading and had a car, there is no way that he could have possible beat me there.

When I got to my girlfriends house I knocked on her window but she did not answer, I tried a few times and no response. I checked the time on my watch and realized it was almost 5 in the morning. I had ridden this same route dozens of times before and it never took me more than 30-45 minutes.

I have no idea who the man or men were and I have no idea what happened to that time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)