CureZone   Log On   Join
Greens, probiotics and minerals.

DesertLili Views: 6,116
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,261,877

Greens, probiotics and minerals.

Hello, I read few of your messages and I want to first thank you for sharing your experience at Bidwell's site (ironical her name - isn't it?).
I will throw in my 50 cents on some of your other posts. It stroke me reading about green juices; actually I did have that reaction too for a while, until my GIT was squeaky clean from starch residues (especially white rice and other no-bran-no-fiber starches) and other sticky food remnants like occasional meats that I had indulged once upon a time, etc. My thought is, your intestinal discomfort with green juice is a mere sign of cleansing and re-introducing new-more-beneficial-probiotics that start working on what is lingering in the GIT; they also move fast, hence the feeling of bloating due to the inertia of the still present old sticky material. A reason why the recommendations are to start with small amounts - like a cup a day. Also Celery makes a good base and can reduce the mineral/phytochemical load for an yet unaccustomed system. Parsley bunch a day - juiced with a quarter of a lemon, taken daily for a few days is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory and gut-healing natural remedies.
Starches and other fiber-poor food promote dysbiosis, which I observed countless times with many ppl, including myself, and in my opinion wiping the residues and getting the raw foods at least in 70% of total calories is the single best way to get rid of dysbiosis.
I will keep that short. Good luck,
DL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)