CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS Relapse - EBV - Flu virus

dano123 Views: 1,820
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,248,478

Re: MS Relapse - EBV - Flu virus

My wife has had two flu's this year, one in March and one in July. I posted about the March one, that lead to an MS attack for my wife. We did use a zapper to get rid of the bronchitis that developed, but stopped using it at that point. 1 week later she felt faint, lightheaded or dizzy (not spinning) and nausea which lasted for a week. She then started to have problems with her eyes and balance and was full into a mild attack.. She had to go on steroids and came out it a little better than she went into it.
In July the flu came on without warning. She woke up at 4am with stomach flu, vomitting and and diarrhea. She also had a temperature of 101.4. We started using the zapper about noon that day and the flu was totally gone the next day.....but 2 days later she started to feel faint, dizzy (no spinning) and nausea again. We started zapping 2-3 hours a day which was working on these symptoms. Within 3 days these symptoms were gone and she never had an attack. I am convinced that using a zapper can, at a minimum prevent MS attacks.
1: if you zap on first sign of the flu , then you can eliminate the flu virus from reactivating the EBV or other viruses and prevent an attack.
2:If you zap after you have the flu, then you can eliminate these activated viruses from causing another attack. We used a zapper with 2 copper handle paddles. We would put the positive (red) paddle on her stomach or at the tailbone with the negative lead in a hand. This creates the strongest frequencies where it should help the most.
EBV is thought to hideout in the spine.
We would split usage on the spine and on the stomach.
We used a CC2 zapper on modes 1 and 4.

The key is, if you start zapping with the mild symptoms before an attack eg: lightheaded, dizzy (not spinning) and nausea then you may be able to prevent an attack without further damage to the myelin sheath.

Has anyone else had these mild symptoms before an attack which affects eyesight, balance etc....?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)