CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At Last !!!

david1o1 Views: 4,504
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,269,627

Re: At Last !!!

[quote]
It is apparent that you only see what you want to and that you try to ignore what is obvious.
[/quote]
Once again your spread vague suggestions but you provide no objective proof.

[quote]
This is a perfect example of the above statement.
The very fact is that ParaZapper spends most of his time producing and improving his products.
[/quote]
Except for the constant current functionality, all you have added to your devices are useless trendy functionalities (like trying to mix Hulda Clark concepts and John Crane concepts)
Also you use the name of great minds like Royal Rife to improve the image of your devices when they have nothing to do with Royal Rife technology which is not a really honest behavior. (some people pm me about this, i am not the only one to see your dishonest marketing strategies)

[quote]
He can only do this by staying out of jail by not publishing work that government agencies might use against him.
[/quote]
This excuse is really convenient isn't it ?

[quote]
does not mean that that I do not push the envelope.
[/quote]
Your surely "push the enveloppe" concerning the marketing of your products (even if you have not provided one proof that they manage to kill "parasites" in a human body (or please show us some proofs)

[quote]
A perfect example of that is the new ParaZapper MY-3 http://huldaclarkparazapper.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/my_3_instructions.htm That one producer of youtube videos states is in "a class of its own"
[/quote]
As i said, after all these years, no real improvement of this technology, no proofs that the electric signal produced by your devices manage to kill "parasites" in a human body, but a lot of vague suggestions and marketing (smartly done i have to admit) just to convert more ignorant desperate infected people into buyers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)