CureZone   Log On   Join
Laundry.

Malodorsyndrome Views: 1,479
Published: 9 y

Laundry.

I know this may sound weird but for the first time in a very long time, my laundry smells absolutely wonderful! It doesn't smell moldy, fishy or unclean. My laundry smells exactly the way laundry is supposed to smell: Clean and fresh. I attribute this not to any change of laundry soap, other than using Tide unscented laundry detergents.

Scented detergents irritate my skin and the heavy perfumes aggravate my sinus allergies and plus the perfume clashes with my Body Odor . Now that I've been on a strict vegetarian diet, coupled with zinc, kelp, probiotics and daily vitamins, my odor is down to acceptable levels.

I haven't seen people rubbing their noses and people are actually starting to invade my space, as before they were standing 5 to 10 feet away from me. Do I miss not eating meat? No. I was a vegetarian before so the transition this time around was very easy for me. I've no regrets about not eating meat. Plus I feel less bloated and I feel good about myself, and that's what counts the most I believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)