CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crawling sensation on face and top of head!!

Views: 16,478
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,431,380

Re: Crawling sensation on face and top of head!!

My skin was burning, stinging,and prickly feeling. I had nausea, jittery, wheezing heart palpitations, uneasy feeling, and dizziness.

I read about taking mega doses of vitamin C by the second day I had a stopped all the itching. I continued the C for few weeks.

Went to an MD had a hundred tests nothing found

I went to naturopathic I had candida overgrowth the ND said I had a bad case I needed systemic meds. Diflucan (not my favorite thing because it has fluoride in it) but I took it and noticed a big change, my heart palpitations gone.
Then it came back my doctor put me on Nystatin. I also put on Allimax this is amazing potent garlic and my doctor really likes it. I got on the SCD diet this starves the yeast.
I took ORGANIC virgin coconut oil made from fresh coconuts this pokes holes in the candida. I also took Springgreen 77 clay, charcoal , chlorella to absorb and carry out all the dead candida coffee enemas, and sauna helps

It could be mites,or hormonal.

If you have Morgellons, that is one scary thing , but don't fear, it is curable there was a guy on coast to coast radio he can cure it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)