CureZone   Log On   Join
Confounded problem of Toxicity, Mold, Pesticides, medication history & liver problems.

sharris909 Views: 548
Published: 9 y

Confounded problem of Toxicity, Mold, Pesticides, medication history & liver problems.

Felt ill over the late winter / early spring, felt I was going to die. Began to clean & get rid of everything, people kept saying I had cancer. There had been a slight mildew odor in my room, I ignored until it warmed up & it got really strong. End of April started getting fleas in the house & sprayed, they would not die for some reason this year, it two months of spraying by this time in the ER & Doctors office several times, Dizzy, blood pressure issues, abdominal pain, Constipation & feverish, CT, Ex-ray, laxatives, nothing. I got the carpet up in my room found mold, Doctor dismisses it, says it's the pesticides, which I know are bad, but I was sick before the pesticides. Telling them my liver or side has been hurting they did not make any note, did not address it, over the weekend painted with Kiltz in my bedroom, got the runs, pain in my side/liver, yellow around the eyes, and sick to the stomach. Went to the doctor yesterday with picture of the mold & the pesticides used, & told of the paint, dismissed the mold & the paint, doing blood work, but says no test for mold or pesticides other than removing it or myself from the area. Any thoughts, they will not move on any of my concerns, & my brother was exposed to the same things & is on Medicare & the would not even draw his blood. Don't want use to move outside to a tent, I guess because we are in a small town.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)