CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Asthma Testimonial

grizz Views: 1,885
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,579

Re: New Asthma Testimonial

This new testimonial recently came into my mail box and the author just gave me permission to post it.

"Hey Grizz,

I just wanted to tell you that for the last 3 days I've been religiously taking 780mgs of SSKI plus 200mgs KI in 16grops of Lugol's. I made a new batch of SSKI with some KI from the U.S. that I felt more comfortable with about being legit.

I have noticed that when I grab my inhaler out of habit at times when I KNOW that my lungs lock up like after a meal, after physical exertion like walking etc I seem to not need it. I figured it was my imagination so I thought nothing of it. I just walked to school (3/4mi away) and usually halfway there I start to lock up and by the time I'm at school I'm hitting the inhaler. When I was 3/4 of a mile away I was about to grab my inhaler out of habit and realized my lungs were happier-n-a-pig-in-slop! I had NO....ZERO...NADA lockup. NO heaviness, NO restricted breathing, NO bowing of my head because I can barely breathe. NADA!!! Hahahahahahahaaaaa

I then walked to the store and bought a backpack FULL of food which is GUARANTEED to lock up my lungs so I walked home from there and.....NADA.....NOTHING....ZERO lockup!!!

Now here's what I want to say to you....Thanks Grizz for putting up your story about how you cured your asthma. It's one heck of a hard story to believe that something SO simple and CHEAP could cure you of DEBILITATING asthma. But I'm no fool. I cured myself of high blood pressure with vitamin C so I know natural cures work.

I saw somewhere here on CZ you were trying to help somebody and some dude was telling you to chill out because you are not a doctor. Do NOT chill out and do NOT keep silent. Some people want to see other people STAY sick, bowed over and struggling for breath, but I'M not there any more and neither are you.

If you wouldn't have been so impassioned about your cure and trying to help others I may have passed your words on by. Your intense claims made me take action. If someone gives a weak, lack of passion claim I'm not exactly going to believe them so YOU are the person God put in my path to give a testimony because YOUR testimony was believable to me. Don't let people put out your fire, you are too helpful to some of us here who need your help and your words.

Thanks again Grizz, you KNOW what I'm about to take right now.....13 drops SSKI . I take another 13 in the evenings.

Keep doing your good work Grizz. You have helped me buddy. I can breathe now!!! lol

God Bless You!"

Then he posted another message:
==============================
"The funny thing is, one of my last messages to you I was trying to get out of you how much time elapsed from when you started taking 800mgs SSKI a day until you started breathing like a champ. You told me a few days, but I just couldn't believe that. A few DAYS for something SO DEBILITATING, CRUSHING and IMPRISONING? Didn't quite make sense, but now I'M experiencing the EXACT same thing, 3 days until perfect breathing. LOL LMBO!!!!!

Your story was hard to believe, but I'm glad I believed it."
================================

Then today he wanted to know exactly how many drops of SSKI I was taking. I take 2 squeezes of the SSKI dropper per day. (I hate counting drops) So it turns out that 1 squeeze of the Iodine dropper is about 40 drops, at 30mg per drop. So I'm taking about 2,400mg a day with the required 200mg of Selenium. Then at about 6 months into my program, I decided to stop taking SSKI to see what happen. I discovered nothing happened, and I could go for many weeks without my usual asthma attacks. When I heard wheezing in my chest, or had another asthma attack, I started SSKI again and all is well again. The body uses whatever amount of SSKI Iodine that it wants, and the rest just goes out in our urine. So overdose is not a problem, especially when prior to WWII, Iodine was used in gram dosages for certain health problems, and up to 1,800mg of SSKI was used for lung problems. I make my own SSKI 1 quart at a time ($180) so cost is not a consideration. A quart will last several years.

I am now experimenting with Serrapeptase:
http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Serrapeptase-Vegetarian-Capsules/product-reviews/B00EPQNAUC/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewopt_kywd?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=recent&reviewerType=all_reviews&formatType=all_formats&filterByStar=five_star&pageNumber=1&filterByKeyword=asthma

I'll post my testing results in about 6 months. Side benefits include reversing clogged arteries and cures inflammation problems.

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (3)